The Dolores River Festival is a community celebration of the Dolores River and the many ways it connects us to each other, the environment, and our resources. Purchasing booth space or becoming a sponsor provides your organization with the chance to reach out to 2000+ people from throughout the Four Corners region. Whether you have a product to sell or information to share the exposure for your organization is priceless.
Booths available by reservation only!
**Sponsors at the High Water Level ($750) and higher receive complimentary booth space. Prices include 3 Festival admissions per reservation.
reserve your space today
- Spaces are limited and available by reservation only.
- Each Vendor Booth space includes 3 entries into the Festival to work the event. Additional wristbands at a $15 vendor discount can be purchased in advanced. Public pricing is $25 in advance, $30 at the gate.
- Forms and payment are due by Friday May 20th, 2022. Booth spaces may be sold out before that date, so do not wait!
- Booth fees are non-refundable unless event is cancelled.
- NO BOTTLED WATER OR STYROFOAM CONTAINERS CAN BE SOLD OR USED AT EVENT. We will be encouraging everyone to bring their refillable bottles and will have water stations on hand and lots of recycling areas. Other beverages are welcome to be sold (soda, coffee, tea, lemonade, juices, etc.) as long as not dispensed in a styrofoam container.
- County Health Inspector reserves the right to inspect any food booths prior or during the festival.
- Can set up from noon on Friday until 9:30am that Saturday, then all vehicles must exit the festival area.
- No cars will be allowed within the Festival area from 9:30am - 8:30pm on Saturday. Vendor parking is available by accessing 2nd street for parking behind the playground.
- Prepare for all kinds of weather, including windy conditions and have adequate lighting if staying through the early evening.
- No outside alcohol permitted on Festival grounds.
- Limited electricity can be available if needed depending on location - please note and bring extension cords.
- You are welcome to break your booth down at any time, just realize that no vehicles will be permitted within festival area until 8:30pm, so prepare accordingly.
- Let us know if you need to leave all or some of your booth items overnight. No security will be provided, but the sheriff's office will conduct drive-throughs.
- FOOD TRUCKS and FOOD VENDORS: Please make sure you have all Food Truck permits and/or Food Service Permits from the county. Dolores now requires that all Food Trucks get inspected by the Town of Dolores. If a Dolores Food Truck inspection and permit is needed, contact David Doudy at email@example.com or (970)882-7720.
To pay for your booth online, go to our ONLINE STORE
To inquire further about vendor opportunities at Dolores River Festival, please email: